Our Tax Card is up-to-date with everything announced in the Spring Statement, giving you all the key numbers in one place.
Key changes for the forthcoming 2018/19 tax year include:
- Increases to the personal allowance, and basic and higher rate tax thresholds.
- New income tax bands and rates for Scotland.
- A cut in the dividend tax allowance from £5,000 to £2,000.
- Revised company car tax scales, with an increase in the diesel levy.
- The first increase in the lifetime allowance since 2010.
- An increase in the maximum tax relievable investment in Enterprise Investment Schemes.
If you have any questions about the contents of the Tax Card or how any aspects of your tax and financial planning may be affected by the Budget, please get in touch.