Our Tax Card is up-to-date with everything announced in the 2019 Spring Statement, giving you all the key numbers in one place.
Key changes for the 2019/20 tax year include:
- Personal tax rates allowance increased to £12,500 from 6 April 2019.
- Summarised Stamp Duty Land Tax which is due in England and Northern Ireland.
- The main rates and reliefs in regards to capital gains.
- And increase in the Annual Investment Allowance from 1 January 2019 to £1,000,000 per annum.
- Increases in the percentage charges for company car benefits.
We always recommend that you seek advice from a suitably qualified adviser before taking any action. The information in this article only serves as a guide and no responsibility for loss occasioned by any person acting or refraining from action as a result of this material can be accepted by the authors or the firm.