The following guides explain creditors’ rights under insolvency legislation in relation to the different types of corporate and personal insolvency proceedings. They are produced by R3, the Association of Business Recovery Professionals, and include details of insolvency practitioners’ fees and expenses.
Guides to fees:
- A creditor’s guide to Administration (February 2023)
- A creditor’s guide to Administrative Receivership (March 2023)
- A creditor’s guide to Bankruptcy (September 2022)
- A creditor’s guide to Company Voluntary Arrangement (June 2022)
- A creditor’s guide to Creditors Voluntary Liquidation (October 2022)
- A creditor’s guide to Compulsory Liquidation (September 2022)
- Creditors’ Committees: A Guide for Creditors (England & Wales) (March 2023)
To view a step-by-step guide for businesses and individuals who have lost money in an insolvency, visit www.creditorinsolvencyguide.co.uk.