Audits with added insight
Whether you need a wide-ranging audit across different functions in your organisation, or an in-depth review of specific areas, our aim is always the same – to give you much more than compliance box-ticking.
With us, your internal audit will include:
- practical advice to support your decision making
- suggestions on making your processes and systems more efficient
- an assessment of areas of risk, and guidance on improving them
- a flexible approach to providing assurance on any areas of concern
Thorough and adaptable
One of the secrets of a successful internal audit is delving into the detail of your systems and processes. We don’t take anything at face value. We observe, ask questions, and test transactions, to ensure our advice is on well-informed foundations.
We also maintain continuity with your external auditors, communicating with all parties involved and reviewing your outgoing auditor’s work. This way, we ensure a smooth transition and avoid any duplications or omissions.
Flexibility is probably important to you, too. To meet your specific needs, we can act:
- as your outsourced internal audit function, including unannounced spot checks, if appropriate
- on a time basis, to fit with your budget
- on a project basis, focusing on your areas of interest or concern.