Tuesday 9 February 2021 – 12 pm | A guide to sponsor licences and employment law post-Brexit
The Brexit transition period came to an end on 31 December 2020, and the new immigration system is here.
Businesses need to stay on top of these immigration changes and ensure that they follow new guidance and procedures when employing foreign nationals in the UK.
Join us for this webinar to hear our expert advice on the following:
- Employing skilled workers from overseas
- Actions required to ensure that your existing EU staff can continue to live and work lawfully in the UK
- The impact on right to work checks
- Applying for a sponsor licence
- How to ensure that your skilled workers have the necessary skills, qualifications or professional accreditations to do their jobs
- How to ensure that you are compliant with the latest Home Office regulations
- Understanding your immigration and employment law obligations as an employer
The sponsor licence application process is one of the most complex areas of immigration law.
Join Nathan Woodcock and Claire Berry for more on how the new immigration system will impact your business, and how to navigate these changes.
About the speakers:
Consultant Immigration Solicitor for Price Bailey Legal Services
Nathan is a solicitor, and notary public qualified in England and Wales with extensive immigration law experience. He provides professional, bespoke legal and notary services, and has an impeccable reputation for excellence in his profession.
Nathan advises on all aspects of UK immigration law and is experienced in corporate compliance of sponsor licence obligations and services tailored for high net worth individuals.
Employment Solicitor Lawyer at Price Bailey Legal Services
Claire is a solicitor qualified in England and Wales with experience in employment law.
Claire advises on all aspects of employment law and is experienced in advising employers on their obligations when employing individuals outside the UK, including ongoing sponsor duties from an employment law perspective.