Chartered Accountants Price Bailey has scooped a major award at the prestigious British Accountancy Awards 2015. The company won the Top 50 Wealth Management Team of the Year Award at the event in London, attended by around 600 representatives from most of the country’s leading accountancy firms.
The event is the most prestigious awards ceremony in the accountancy and financial calendar and is entered by most of the UK’s major accountancy firms.
The award was accepted by James King, Partner and Head of Private Client. “To win this award against many of the largest companies in the industry, many of them household names, is a real testament to the work that we do on behalf of our clients,” he said. “The award recognises our ability to provide a complete, joined up service covering every aspect of each client’s financial wellbeing that underpins our whole approach to wealth management. This is combined with the formation of close relationships to understand each client’s financial aspirations, concerns and responsibilities and utilising innovative or proven solutions to achieve their goals.”
The firm was also a finalist in the Best Employer of the Year category, for the second year running. Price Bailey Managing Director Martin Clapson said: “We try hard to make working at Price Bailey as beneficial and fulfilling as possible with a range of benefits, including an employee share scheme. This award is based upon the results of an employee survey and so is a gratifying indication that our employees think that Price Bailey is a great place to work.
“This Price Baily ethos manifests itself in our client relationships where recent research has indicated that our clients really appreciate the personal, close relationship they develop with our people, just as much as out technical expertise.”
The Wealth Management Award represents the latest in a series of accolades won by the firm including:
- Winner – Global Accountancy Awards: Channel Islands Managing Partner of the Year – Martin Clapson
- Winner – Global Accountancy Awards: Guernsey Leading Adviser of the Year (Accounting & Audit)
- Winner – Global Accountancy Awards: UK Audit Firm of the Year
- Winner – Global Accountancy Awards: UK Financial Advisory Firm of the Year (for the second time in 4 years)
- Winner – Global Accountancy Awards: UK Forensic Accounting firm of the Year
- Winner – Wealth & Finance Int’l – Finance Awards: UK Chartered Accountants of the year
- Winner – Wealth & Finance Int’l: UK Best for Accounts Auditing
For advice or more information about our wealth management service, contact the Private Client team today.