Welcome to our autumn 2023 edition of the Charity and Not for Profit Newsletter, which has continued as a blog series over the year on our website.
This edition brings together recent articles published on our website into a newsletter. Including:
- The Charities Act 2022 and Restricted Funds – what has changed?
- Gift Aid repayment claims – is your charity compliant?
- Removal of charitable tax relief to non-UK charities
- Internal financial controls for charities CC8
- Code of Fundraising Practice review
- The next charities SORP and FRS102
2024 looks to be a busy year for the charity sector with the forthcoming issue of the Charities SORP. Keep an eye on our website for events and guides to the changes.
Download your copy of our newsletter today
If you have any questions relating to this newsletter, please get in touch with us to discuss further using the form below.
We always recommend that you seek advice from a suitably qualified adviser before taking any action. The information in this article only serves as a guide and no responsibility for loss occasioned by any person acting or refraining from action as a result of this material can be accepted by the authors or the firm.
For more insight, events and webinars, sign up to the Price Bailey mailing list…