There are many incentives to set up, or expand, your business in to the Eastern Caribbean.
But, what should you consider before doing so?
- What is your strategy for international expansion?
- Market research – to be certain your strategies will work
- Strategy development – creating a plan that provides you with the greatest chance of success
- Strategy implementation – ensuring your strategies are successfully implemented
- Tax planning to ensure the most appropriate business structure
- Ongoing support – continued profitability and adherence to local regulations
If you’re looking for support and guidance in the Eastern Caribbean, our expert international team is on hand to help.
We offer accounting and audit services across the whole region, including outsourced bookkeeping, organising annual accounts, and tax advisory consultancy.
Since 2012, we’ve worked from our base in St Lucia, covering the islands of St Lucia, Antigua and Barbuda, St Kitts, Nevis Dominica, St Vincent and Grenada. With specialist experience in the region, we appreciate your organisation’s key risks and important concerns.
You’ll find our services cover much more than compliance with the regulations. We’re here to help you grow and become more profitable.
For information regarding our status in the Caribbean see www.pricebailey.co.uk/legal.
We are a key member of IAPA, which gives you access to the best accounting, audit, tax advisory and business consultancy services around the world.